What to Do If We Have Noticed That We Are Losing Our Hair? Which Specialist to See If We Started Experiencing Hair Loss?

If you are experiencing hair loss, visit a dermatologist at a clinic for support.  We have a license for trichology, and it is valid in several countries. Our patients consult with us and we inform them about their hair loss, and then we direct them to the respective specialists depending on their conditions, or the causes for their hair loss.


four × 4 =