Inrool Dijital Reklam ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti., trading as hairwiki.com (“hairwiki.com”, “we” or “us”) respects and protects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with this website. We have adopted the following policies to safeguard your personal information and to protect its confidentiality. Any information which is provided by you to hairwiki.com via this website or otherwise will be treated in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the “Acts”) and/or such amending or replacement legislation as may be adopted in Turkey from time to time. You should read this Privacy Statement carefully before using this website. If you do not read or if you disagree with any aspect of the Privacy Statement, you should not use this website. Your use of this website signifies your agreement to be bound by the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Access by Minors
If you are aged 18 or under, you should not use this website nor should you provide any personal information to us via the website.
Collection and Use of Information
Information For Consumers
- Contacting Provider Clinics or Providers via our Website: If you are a consumer seeking to arrange a consultation with a clinic or provider of healthcare, aesthetic, holistic and similar services and other parties listed on the website www.hairwiki.com (a “Provider”), then you will be asked to provide certain personal information to us so that Providers who are registered with us can decide if they wish to offer medical services to you. Such information will include, without limitation, details such as your name, address, contact details (including email and telephone number) and relevant medical information. If you do not wish to provide your name to us, you may use an alias. If you wish to arrange a consultation with a Provider, then you acknowledge that we may provide all information that you have submitted to us via the website including any personal information to that Provider and you explicitly consent to such disclosure. This information may also include statistical information concerning your use of the Website.
- Registered Users: Certain functions on our Website require you to set up an account and to become a registered user of our Website and requires you to give us details of your name, address, phone number, valid email address and certain other personal information. You may include other information to personalise your account, such as your gender and your reviews of Providers. You acknowledge and agree that information which is publicly available on your account (such as your user name, reviews and comments which you post on our Website) may become publicly available and used by third parties, and we have no obligations to you for any information which you made publicly available. You also explicitly consent to our processing your personal data and the transfer and disclosure of your personal information to Providers that are based in countries where protections for personal data are not as strong as those in Turkey under the Acts or in the European Union generally.
- We use any personal information you provide to identify you as a prospective patient, to process your request for medical services, and to deliver relevant information about you to Providers and to facilitate consultations with Providers. We may also use your contact details, phone number and email address, to contact you from time to time to update you as to progress in relation to your consultation with a Provider and other matters concerning the service we provide. You consent to us contacting you in this regard. We will not sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
- We may from time to time transfer your data to one of our authorised service providers for customer service, business management, service delivery or service quality purposes. We will ensure that our authorised service providers process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- We may also receive anonymous data from third parties which, when combined with other data which we retain, may be capable of identifying you. This combined data will be safeguarded by us in the same way as other personal data as described in this Privacy Statement.
- We may use the information you make available to us to send you details of promotions or offers. If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, you may notify us.
- Apart from the information you provide us with during the course of our provision of Services to you, we may also collect and process the following data:
- (a) When you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence;
- (b) Site visit data, technical and statistical data. See the section on technical and statistical data later below.
- (c) Information we collect using cookies and/or selected third party websites. See the section on Cookies below.
- (d) Communication with Us, Providers, or other Users of our Services through comments, feedback and either private or public messaging on site services;
- (e) Your telephone conversations – these may be recorded both to assist us in training and in quality management, and to allow for the speedy resolution of queries;
You acknowledge and consent to the recording and retention of such information for these purposes.
Information For Providers
- If you are a Provider (or a representative of a Provider) who wishes to use hairwiki.com’s online marketplace, then you will be asked to submit personal information as part of our registration process, for example, name, email address, phone number etc. This personal information will be used to facilitate medical consultations with prospective patients. You explicitly consent to the disclosure of all necessary personal information to prospective patients. Other than this authorised disclosure, hairwiki.com will not release any personal information to any third parties without your prior consent except for the purposes of validating information or unless we reasonably believe that we are required to do so by operation of law. hairwiki.com retains the right at all times to contact you in relation to the services provided on this website.
- We use any personal information you provide to identify you as a Provider, to process your registration, to verify credit or other charge card details, to process your credit card transactions and to deliver relevant information about you to prospective patients and to facilitate consultations with prospective patients. We will not give or sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
- You also acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information that you have provided to us to third parties, for example, to our credit card payment service provider, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend our rights and/or the rights of prospective patients.
If at any time after giving us this information you decide that you no longer wish us to hold or use this information, or in the case that the information becomes out of date, you are free to notify us, and we will endeavour to remove or rectify the information promptly.
We do not collect or keep your personal data unless it is necessary for the purposes(s) set out in this Statement, nor do we keep your personal data for longer than is necessary.
How we use your information
Information collected is used by Us in order to facilitate your enquiry to providers listed on the site, and for any other purposes set out herein. This includes, in certain circumstances, the transfer of your information to our third party data processors who assist with the performance of certain Services or elements thereof. Your information may be processed in the following ways:
- (a) for general account management
- (b) to provide, monitor and improve our Services;
- (c) to help identify you;
- (d) to serve appropriate and tailored marketing material and content via SMS, email, phone, push notification, post or otherwise, in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- (e) to help diagnose system problems and to administer our Website;
- (f) to gather broad demographic information about you, such as determining your location in relation to the services that are most suitable for your needs;
- (g) to carry out customer research, testing and analysis;
- (h) to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
Sharing and Transfer of Information
- a. hairwiki.com may share User or Provider information with trusted third parties to provide you with services you have indicated you are interested in, to increase site performance or to enhance the end-user experience.
- b. You also acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information that you have provided to us to third parties, including, but not limited to, any relevant regulator and law enforcement agencies for example, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend our rights.
- c. hairwiki.com reserves the right to transfer information (including any personal information you provide) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of hairwiki.com , a subsidiary or line of business associated with hairwiki.com.
Links to Third Party Sites
You should also be aware that where you link to another website from this website, that hairwiki.com has no control over that other website. Accordingly, hairwiki.com cannot guarantee that the controller of that website will respect your privacy in the same manner as hairwiki.com.
Access to your Personal Information
You have the right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you (for which we may charge you a small fee) and to have inaccuracies in your information corrected.
Use of your Personal Information by Third Parties
Except as otherwise set out in this Privacy Statement this policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information that hairwiki.com collects from you. We cannot guarantee and accept no liability in the event that a Provider (if you are a consumer) or any other third party gives your personal data to third parties or in any way impinges upon your data protection or privacy rights.
Technical and Statistical Data
Due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal data and therefore we are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting to you when the website is used. You should be aware that each time you visit a website, two general levels of information about your visit can be retained. The first level comprises statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the website and the second is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who knowingly chooses to provide that information.
The statistical and analytical information provides us with a general and non-individual specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to the website; the pages that they visit; and where they were before they came to the website and the page in the website at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on a website so that we can manage the website’s capacity and efficiency. This type of non-personal information and data can be collected through the standard operation for internet servers and logs as well as “cookies” and other technical mechanisms.
IP Addresses and Cookies
The hairwiki.com site logs certain statistical data, such as IP address, the type of operating systems used and browser types used. This statistical data is not connected to personal information, and so user information is anonymous. For example, if we know that a growing number of users have a new type of browser, we know that it’s a good idea to test new pages and features in that browser.
What third-party services do we use?
Google Analytics is used to track general visitor interactions such as page views and conversion. We also use it for demographic and interest reporting and to understand our audience for remarketing purposes. We also use it to measure the success of marketing campaigns using Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
To learn more about Google’s data policy see here http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/. Google provides a tool to allow you to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics. Click here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ to download it.
Governing Law and JurisdictionThis Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of Turkey and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkey courts.