I hear these words very often: FUE hair transplant procedure? Do you too? Possibly you do, that is why you are here. You are at the right place.
We know a lot about FUE hair transplant procedures.
What do we know about them?
- FUE is simply a hair transplant method.
- The other common method is called FUT.
- FUE is often thought to be better than FUT.
- In rare cases FUT can be more suitable.
- FUE is a newer procedure.
- FUE hair transplants take between 6-10 hours.
- They are less-invasive than other methods, meaning, they do not require suturing, do not form visible scars, and the recovery is fast.
- In FUE, the hair follicles are extracted one by one!
- In FUT, a strip is removed from the back of the scalp!
- The hair follicles in the back and sides of the head are taken, and transplanted into the bald areas in a FUE.
- FUE procedures offer natural-looking results.
- They also offer permanent results.
- It is performed under local anesthesia.
- You can watch a movie, or sleep, and go to the bathroom or eat during the procedure.
- You can resume your everyday life after FUE.
- It is cost-effective.
- It does not present any major health or cause any major side effects.
- Not everyone is suitable to get a FUE hair transplant procedure.
- It is often good for male pattern hair loss patients.
- The FUE prices are affordable in Turkey.
- There are great surgeons in Turkey who perform world-class FUE procedures.
- Your transplanted hair falls out initially but grows back in a year after the procedure. That is totally normal.
- Some small scabs form in the transplanted area but these heal in a few days.
- The transplanted hair is your own hair!
- You can dye, comb, brush, and style it as usual after a certain time.
FUE will most probably continue being the most popular hair transplant procedure.